Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

video diary

Old
video diary - Mon Sep 29, 2014, 06:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
im trying to upload video diarys of tournements I play on my touchscreen laptop. ive started a blog but could find no option to upload videos apart from them being uploaded to youtube. could a pokerschool staff member please email me as I can never find my posts once posted lol

Old
Mon Sep 29, 2014, 06:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokaddict420 View Post
im trying to upload video diarys of tournements I play on my touchscreen laptop. ive started a blog but could find no option to upload videos apart from them being uploaded to youtube. could a pokerschool staff member please email me as I can never find my posts once posted lol
Hello,

You can only upload YouTube videos to the blog section here at PSO, there is no option to do it any other way.

It's not possible for us to email you with a reply as the Moderation Team here do not have access to your personal information such as email addresses etc.

If you need further assistance and want a reply by email please send your questions to support@pokerschoolonline.com

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 29, 2014, 06:53 AM
(#3)
ok so ill have to upload them to youtube first then upload them to my blog from youtube? and am I aloud to record every tourney I play? I want to document everything

Old
Mon Sep 29, 2014, 07:12 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokaddict420 View Post
ok so ill have to upload them to youtube first then upload them to my blog from youtube? and am I aloud to record every tourney I play? I want to document everything
Yes, it's a great idea and a great way to look back at your games, best of luck with it!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
(#5)
thank you, but ive noticed im recording my participation in some tournements for hours and hours, uploading this to you tube also takes an hour lol. but ill upload and link to what I can when I can

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com