why am i not getting vpps?

Old
why am i not getting vpps? - Fri Oct 10, 2014, 09:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2014
Hey
I am new here and i read about this whole vpp thing
And if i am correct then i will get them even if i play cash money
but the problem is that i have been playing cash moneyt games but it still showed me zero vpps when i looked it up at cashier
I would appreciate if someone can help me out and explain me all this

Old
Fri Oct 10, 2014, 12:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Play money or real money?

Old
Fri Oct 10, 2014, 12:31 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline excelsior107

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

You will need to contact support@pokerstars.com to find out why you are not being credited with vpp's as we do not have access to members, or players accounts.

Good luck at the tables.

Old
Fri Oct 10, 2014, 02:08 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
this caught me out fora very long time and im still not 100% certain about it all but

when you play any real money games you gain FPP's(Frequent player points)

VPP's ar e liek umm dependin gon how many FPP you get during previous month it detrmines what status u are such as Bronze/Silver Gold etc etc

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com