Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

3 x FLHE Week $1.50 Free Entry

Old
3 x FLHE Week $1.50 Free Entry - Wed Oct 15, 2014, 11:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
Hello! My poker nickname is genti27.

I have won 3 tickets "3 x FLHE Week $1.50 Free Entry" and it is still at my option of Tournament Tickets. But i didnt know i had them and the time to use them is expired ( I think ) .
Do i have the chance to get these tickets back as I didn't know I had them and I haven't used them?

Please give me an answer! Thank you!

Old
Wed Oct 15, 2014, 11:35 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi genti27,

I'm afraid if any tickets you have expire there is no way to recover them. It's a good idea to regularly check your tourney tickets in the client by going to 'Requests'>'Tourney Tickets' or if you use PS7 by clicking on the 'Tools' tab and selecting 'My Games & Tickets' and info on all your tickets, expiry dates and what games they can be used on is stated there.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com