Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

$1.10 NL Hold'em, $1K Gtd - Final Stage

Old
Question
$1.10 NL Hold'em, $1K Gtd - Final Stage - Wed Oct 15, 2014, 11:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Hi everyone,

I gave a time on playing SNGs and decided to play now only MTTS. I was playing the $1.10 NL Holdem and this is the hand i need help:

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...344_6D600B9E0C

I had 26BB, i guess at this stage it was remaining 126 players, i was at the SB and did a standard raise on that player, i had already stolen his blind once before.

He just called my raise as i expected he would do. Then it was a very good flop for me, i played that hand very agressive because i hited a pair and still had a big draw, he made a re-raise, at this point i tought: "There is no call here, it's all in or fold".

I decided to go all in with that big draw, but unfortunately he hited his weak draw.

My question here is, should i have played this hand more tight checking the flop or i did the right play?

Thank you

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 15, 2014, 11:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Well played, unlucky result. I'm playing the hand basically the exact same way (my std open at this blind level is 2.2BB+1BB for each limper).

On the flop, I'm leading and when raised, I'm jamming.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com