Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

What days are the Red Spade Open Daily Freebuys On?

Old
What days are the Red Spade Open Daily Freebuys On? - Thu Oct 16, 2014, 11:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
From October 16-25, we're hosting a series of Live Training Sessions on PokerSchoolOnline, and if you attend you'll automatically be credited with a free 'School Pass' ticket. Use your ticket in any of our daily Red Spade Open Freerolls, which will each guarantee 200 tickets to a Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy.
Today is the 16th and there is no training that I can find the earliest is on the 18th I think.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 11:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi CHILLI,

Yes, the first Live Training we have is on the 18th. The reason the dates stated say 16-25 is just because that's when the promotion goes live in all the poker school sites (all languages) and some of them may have Live Trainings on the 16th. Hope this answers your question and don't forget there are other ways to earn School Pass tickets.

Good luck!

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 01:22 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar
I have tickets the freerolls start on the 17th for this promo so what about the people who don't have them? The freerolls are starting before the tickets at pokerschool online are available to some.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
I have tickets the freerolls start on the 17th for this promo so what about the people who don't have them? The freerolls are starting before the tickets at pokerschool online are available to some.
Hi Chilli,

Players can also get School Pass tickets via the Share and win offer on the promo page and also through the 'Scratch and Match' offer.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
(#5)
ChromeStar
thanks maybe you can find the tournaments that go with these and leave the tournament number as they are not listed with the tickets I have checked evey different type and also all the lobby listings. Or are they being listed tomorrow would be nice to know when.

Tourney

Date & Time

Buy-in

Prizes

Daily Freeroll Satellites Daily, October 17-24 at 13:00 & 18:00 ET School Pass Ticket 200 x Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy tickets
Poker School – Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy October 25 at 13:00 18:00 ET School SuperFreebuy Ticket 15 x $55 Red Spade Open tickets

Cant find 200 tickets to Red Spade superbuy freeroll
anywhere

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Thu Oct 16, 2014 at 04:52 PM..

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 04:14 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

If you click on your 'School Pass' ticket in the client you'll be able to find the daily freebuys that way

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 09:06 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Chilli,

I've also created a 'Next Tournament' button on the promo page for you, if you click on it that will open up the next available daily tournament in the client for you

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...pade-Open-2014

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com