Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Red Spade Open

Old
Red Spade Open - Thu Oct 16, 2014, 03:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

The Red Spade Open gives you the chance to play against Team PokerStars and win a share of $1,000,000 in prize money!

To win great prizes like those on offer in the Red Spade Open you need a wide range of poker skills - all of which you can learn with Poker School. But for a limited time only, we're also giving you the chance to win one of more than 30 tourney entries for the Red Spade Open, plus exclusive 'School Pass' tickets!

Share this page on Twitter and receive a ticket to a $500 freeroll on November 8th. Click here to find out more!

How to claim your Red Spade Open tickets?

From October 16-25, we're hosting a series of Live Training Sessions on PokerSchoolOnline, and if you attend you'll automatically be credited with a free 'School Pass' ticket. Use your ticket in any of our daily Red Spade Open Freerolls, which will each guarantee 200 tickets to a Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy.

Play a Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy tourney to win one of 30 seats to the Red Spade Open, worth $55.

Tourney Date & Time Buy-in Prizes
Daily Freeroll Satellites Daily, October 17-24 at 13:00 & 18:00 ET School Pass Ticket 200 x Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy tickets
Poker School – Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy October 25 at 13:00 18:00 ET School SuperFreebuy Ticket 15 x $55 Red Spade Open tickets

The more 'School Pass' tickets you have, the more Red Spade Open freerolls you can play!

We don't want you to miss out on any Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy Satellites, so make sure you have plenty of ' 'School Pass' tickets in your PokerStars account. Here are a number of different ways to earn yours:

The MTT Quiz - Pass our Multi-table Tournament Quiz and PokerSchoolOnline will credit your PokerStars account with 5 x 'School Pass' tickets.

Live Training Sessions - Attend any Live Poker Training session at PokerSchoolOnline between October 17-25 and we will credit your PokerStars account with a 'School Pass' ticket.

Mini Forum Promos - Check out our Forum where Poker School will be running some fun mini-promos also awarding 'School Pass' tickets.

Got any questions about this promotion? Just ask them in our Red Spade Open Forum and one of the team will be happy to help.

Good Luck!
Share & Win

Share this page on Twitter and receive a ticket to a $500 freeroll on November 8th. For instructions on how to use Share and Win CLICK HERE.

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 04:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltshireman View Post

The more 'School Pass' tickets you have, the more Red Spade Open freerolls you can play!
I've got just short of 340,000 of them so I am well placed here

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 06:32 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Trying to find the Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy tourney?

and

"Tourney Date & Time Buy-in Prizes
Daily Freeroll Satellites Daily, October 17-24 at 13:00 & 18:00 ET"

Can't seem to find these starting tomorrow - are they meant to be School Pass FreeBuys. There are $5.50 and $11 satellites into the main event.

The first Schools Pass event I've found, apart from the standard 9 x $3.30 ticket, is for Team Online Week at PSO 25th October a special zoom tournament.

Got 34 x School Pass bullets to fire in twice daily freerolls to get me into the Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy - well that's how I understand it.

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
34 School Passes lol ... someone's got good attendance

Am not seeing the Red Spade satties yet either, just the Team Online tourney, with 800+ people registered already and a top prize of $77 right now. Wouldn't be surprised if it winds up filling up to 10,000, especially if there's bounties too? Wonder what the prize payouts would be like then ...

Old
Thu Oct 16, 2014, 09:35 PM
(#5)
I'm hitting those Scratch cards "School Pass Tickets" like a slot machine / craps pro in Vegas. Did I mention Spin&Go?

The "Red Spade" normal satellites at $5.50 are there now, can't take a punt for the target $55 entry. I wouldn't do 10 x 50c re-buy/add-on either. Big pool small tickets no. Can't find a route through this PSO promo yet.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Oct 16, 2014 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: $55 target

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 04:13 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post

and

Can't seem to find these starting tomorrow - are they meant to be School Pass FreeBuys.
Hi,

If you click on your 'School Pass' ticket in the client you'll be able to find the daily freebuys that way

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 08:20 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2012
Won ticket last year so lets get 2/2 join me

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 09:05 AM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:

and

Can't seem to find these starting tomorrow - are they meant to be School Pass FreeBuys. There are $5.50 and $11 satellites into the main event.
Hey Forrest,

I've also created a 'Next Tournament' button on the promo page for you, if you click on it that will open up the next available daily tournament in the client for you

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...pade-Open-2014

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 09:20 AM
(#9)
Since: Mar 2013
Looking good! I've been wasting my school passes on winning $3.30 tickets, I see! Only 7 left. I have two questions:

1. Can you win 2 satellites, to be able to participate in both SuperFreebuys?

2. Will you be able to get T$55 if you win the SuperFreebuy, or is it a non-refundable tournament ticket?

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 09:23 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noflik View Post
Looking good! I've been wasting my school passes on winning $3.30 tickets, I see! Only 7 left. I have two questions:

1. Can you win 2 satellites, to be able to participate in both SuperFreebuys?

2. Will you be able to get T$55 if you win the SuperFreebuy, or is it a non-refundable tournament ticket?

1. Yes

2. It's non-transferable, you will have to play the $55 Red Spade Open with it.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 03:17 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hey Forrest,

I've also created a 'Next Tournament' button on the promo page for you, if you click on it that will open up the next available daily tournament in the client for you

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...pade-Open-2014

Cheers,
Raiser

Thanks Raiser,

I jumped the gun, they are now listed under "School Pass" tickets. Cool button on the promo page.

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 07:51 PM
(#12)
There are 2 x Poker School – Red Spade Open SuperFreebuy October 25 for different time zones I guess.

Just won my ticket and registered in the later one that matches the time of the satellite.

Are we allowed to play both? Enter more free-rolls and get another ticket?

Old
Fri Oct 17, 2014, 08:27 PM
(#13)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:

Are we allowed to play both? Enter more free-rolls and get another ticket?
Of course, absolutely

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 22, 2014, 03:24 PM
(#14)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
Won ticket last year so lets get 2/2 join me
won my way in for $1 gl hope to see you there ros
gonna still try for a free ticket and bank the tourney bucks tho
gl in alls all

10 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com