Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Red Spade twitter registration

Old
Red Spade twitter registration - Mon Oct 20, 2014, 12:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
Hey Guys,
I followed the steps to retweet the red spade open page, however when I went back to the page there was no register block. Can you help?
Jimmy

Old
Mon Oct 20, 2014, 04:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi jimmy2lip1,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! The Share & Win promo is not always available to all account in all locations, but it may also just be a browser issue. I would advise redoing the steps on another browser, firefox and chrome seem to work best with the site.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 20, 2014, 05:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
sometimes also when you re tweet the box is not there as ticket is given after re tweet,keep checking your tickets.if you try again there should be a box saying already entered.

Old
Wed Oct 22, 2014, 11:23 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
didn't work for me also....must be explorer
you can however qualify for a $1 I did
gl in alls

10 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Red Spade Open reg error - Wed Oct 22, 2014, 01:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy2lip1 View Post
Hey Guys,
I followed the steps to retweet the red spade open page, however when I went back to the page there was no register block. Can you help?
Jimmy
I have exactly the same issue, the steps say to tweet the message and then return to the Red Spade Open Promo page, and click the Register button, but on returning to, or refreshing, the page, there is no Register button, just the original Share and Win option.

Old
Angry
Red Spade Open reg error - Wed Oct 22, 2014, 01:23 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopMyNutz29 View Post
I have exactly the same issue, the steps say to tweet the message and then return to the Red Spade Open Promo page, and click the Register button, but on returning to, or refreshing, the page, there is no Register button, just the original Share and Win option.
I've tried the steps in IE, Firefox, and Chrome... they all show that I have already tweeted the message, but none of them show the Register button on the Red Spade Promo page

Old
Wed Oct 22, 2014, 02:23 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopMyNutz29 View Post
I've tried the steps in IE, Firefox, and Chrome... they all show that I have already tweeted the message, but none of them show the Register button on the Red Spade Promo page
Try clearing your cookies and cache from your Firefox or Chrome web browsers and then try again

DO NOT USE IE, it doesn't work

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com