Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

When facing team tactics?

Old
When facing team tactics? - Wed Oct 22, 2014, 06:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
I have run into this situation a bit lately at 9-man STTs.

With 3 players left (all ITM) and there is a big stack between me and a third player who is from same country as big stack. Big stack is big enough that he calls me every single time so I have to have at least decent cards, and big stack folds to his country mate every single time (donating to country mate).

Is there a rule against this online? What strategy can you use to combat this (other than to more chips or course!)?

Old
Wed Oct 22, 2014, 09:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
the rule is no this cannot happen
so yes report it to support and they will investigate

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 22, 2014, 10:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
If you think there is collusion, send the hand histories to support and they will look into it and take any necessary actions.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 07, 2015, 06:05 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
just shove

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com