p6 shows cards 6h 6d
p9 shows cards Qh As
>>>DEALING RIVER<<< [ 5s ]
p6 wins $3,450
p6 wins $11,850
p6 won with a full house, sixes full of nines
p9 finishes in 67th place

spades 8) 8O

now dont tell us the he should went all in with the AQ hazy!!!

Old
Tue Dec 10, 2002, 07:10 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
He really doesn't have a choice here. He committed himself to the pot on the flop - although I think whoever the player was should have went all in on the flop instead of leaving himself with the choice of making a crying call on the turn.

I don't really see what your point here is Spades. Really the only bad play was the 66 calling a large bet on the flop - and managing to hit his two outer (which seems to happen quite a bit here). The AQ played it about as good as he could have with the exception of his flop bet. Both players were shortstacked, so maybe the 66 was desperate, I know I would have waited for a better spot though.

Old
Wed Dec 11, 2002, 06:32 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
well my point here is that is the same table and same players

and i play as the table plays..maybe im wrong but if a AQ deserve a all in on the flop a QQ deserve a all in preflop

not waiting to see a K or A on that flop with QQ and have to fold that for a A3 or something like that

i took a chance of winning preflop 5k and lost...due to the way the table was playing i didnt have any chance to make some players fold if i raise 5k preflop as you mention

that is my point !!!

all hands that you play, and you win or lost should be analyzed considering the way table is playing and i dont see much of that when we discuss hands on this forum

spades 8)

Old
Thu Dec 12, 2002, 05:03 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
If I jumped off a bridge would you do that too?
Just Because the of the table plays sub-par does not mean you play sub-par also. Yes you adjust to the texture off the game, I thought if (corect me if I'm wrong) the more loose the table the tighter you play, and the tighter the game you can play a litlle looser.

--Matt--

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com