Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

22 beats KK and JJ

Old
22 beats KK and JJ - Tue Dec 10, 2002, 11:45 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Ok so im a nutcase.....Tues night $2.5k added.. Im down to 16k in
chips blinds at 800/1600..Im looking at 22...I have won with this
before, and the best hand ive seen in 30 minutes..I go all in..
Get called by JJ and KK...flop is x....flopped my 2's end of
story.....Yes i was lucky and yes i was dumb to go all in with it...
But this is poker..........

Vega$

Old
Wed Dec 11, 2002, 11:32 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Why was you dumb to go all-in with it? Not necessarily the case depending on teh table and psychology of the moment. Usually a good move that a lot of players would make.

Old
Wed Dec 11, 2002, 03:21 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Why was it dumb, Vegas? It was there and it wasn't dumb. You had a short stack, and took a good shot as the initial raiser. You happened to have two big hands behind you who called. You got lucky and went to the final table...How'd you finish....I was on the final table of another tournament at the time and couldn't watch. To tell you...I was lucky at several key points and won the next tournament. No need to apologize considering the point we were at during the tournament and your stack size.

Old
Thu Dec 12, 2002, 02:24 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
im saying dumb hoping i would get some feed back saying
it wasnt dumb at all...for my sanity.....i got 4th.......

cya on the green

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com