Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

A Great Display of Character

Old
A Great Display of Character - Wed Dec 11, 2002, 03:30 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
For all of the accusations of cheating and bad beats that go on around here, I'd like to post about something truly positive that I experienced last night in a tournament.

Last night, I was in a tournament with Stevieray with only he and I left when my computer froze up completely. I couldn't even restart so I had to unplug the computer and take the battery out (b/c I have a laptop). I had to reboot completely and reconnect to the Internet and reload the software and get to the table. This process took more than 5 minutes.

When I returned, my chip stack had not been depleted at all. StevieRay had hit the time button for over 5 minutes.

The rest of the tournament was for something very important...a qualification upgrade to the Big One II. As it turned out, I got lucky and won. Stevieray was a real class act last night and defines what PSO should be.

Old
Wed Dec 11, 2002, 04:20 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Thanks for the post, good behavior, and being a fair sportsman is worthy of praise......

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com