Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Ohhh FreddieBoy??

Old
Ohhh FreddieBoy?? - Fri Dec 13, 2002, 07:12 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hey Freddie,
You DID say I had to win a tournament today to get the $500 buy in in Tunica, right???? OK, OK...I know, you said the 7pm NLHE, but I was thinkin maybe I could talk you into ANY tournament today, since I won the LHE $100 buy in this afternoon!!

8O

'Goddess

Old
Fri Dec 13, 2002, 07:34 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
SUPER JOB MY FRIEND, but it has to be the 7pm and yes u can do it again so best of luck to ya.

Old
Sat Dec 14, 2002, 12:46 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
toot toot!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com