Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Big One II - Payout over/under

Old
Big One II - Payout over/under - Sun Dec 15, 2002, 01:08 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I think PSO will pay out $25k on the Big One II

what about all you odds makers out there?

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2002, 01:55 PM
(#2)
Deleted user

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2002, 01:57 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
What's the minimum possible? That's my choice.

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2002, 04:25 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehazyone
What's the minimum possible? That's my choice.
I think that would be 18k, where all the top 20 places are filled by 'A' qualifiers.

I sez 32k

cheers

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2002, 06:21 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
30K.

Chris

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2002, 06:54 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
:?

Old
Sun Dec 15, 2002, 10:08 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Given the qualification and payout structures, it wold be unlikely for the total payout to be the minimum $18,00 (although not all top 20 would have to be "a"s, 6-20 could be "B"s and the minimum payout would be given). This would be the case even if we assumed that each participant were of equal skill. So, put me down as taking the "over". As for the stakes i will wager my big one II winnings against those of any other honest participant (I have an "A" qualification - so I could potentially be a loser in this bet).

EG

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2002, 11:40 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
I think there is a good chance of a C or D qualification winning this year as the standard of play has really gone up by the top players in the school.
Put me down for over 30k

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2002, 01:33 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Edit the original post the reflect the student body's optimism......line is now 25k......still looks like im getting creamed on the overs......but if i am right i will clean up. LOL

Old
Mon Dec 16, 2002, 09:03 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpagekev
I think there is a good chance of a C or D qualification winning this year as the standard of play has really gone up by the top players in the school.
I must have missed it

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 05:30 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
I'll take the under. (and hope I'm wrong.)

T.J.

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 06:45 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
i will say that 50k plus will be given away. i know i am winning at least 10k.........but not sure what others think they may win!!!! :wink:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com