Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Rooms available at Bally's

Old
Rooms available at Bally's - Mon Dec 16, 2002, 11:22 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
For those of you attending the PSO convention in Tunica, I thought I'd pass along some info about hotel availability. Just this morning, I made reservations for the 9th through the 13th at Bally's in Tunica (which is pretty close to the Goldstrike). I am only paying $110 for all 4 nights!!! It breaks down to $20, $35, $35, and $20 for Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun.

I'm not sure how full they are, but if you're still waiting to make reservations, you probably should hurry.

See you all there!!!

Andrew

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com