Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thief 21's Top 5 List

Old
Thief 21's Top 5 List - Tue Dec 17, 2002, 06:41 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
This is my Top 5 List-The five Most Intelligent Members of PSO

This List has been carefully thought out and is compilied after reading hundreds of Posts in this forum.

1)Trumpin Joe-I don't know where or how he comes up with half his stuff but it is amazing

2)The Hazyone-Excellent opinions and evaluation

3)Bruno- Very Good analysis and the only person here able to admit when their wrong.

4)Apryllshowers-The best hand anyalisis i've seen

5) Tina- Her post on the shuffle random thing, way over my head.

Honorable Mention-Dreams, Shane, ironside, JMuzzey, Noodles

Best Heads Up Player- Top2Pair

PSO's Most sportsman Like Member- Unconditionally- BART M

Thief 21

Old
Tue Dec 17, 2002, 09:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
ops:
I just do simple math. Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to apply it at the tables.

Thanks for the kudos, but there are others here far better than I at situational analysis.

Old
Tue Dec 17, 2002, 10:27 PM
(#3)
WhiteStar
Thanx for the mention, thief! I feel honored. I'm somebody now!!

I enjoy the games here at PSO, and have made quite a few "cyber friends." And, come January, I get to meet some of them in Tunica at the convention. Looking forward to it.

And looking forward to more games here at PSO with you nice people.

See you at the tables!
-Bart M.

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 01:53 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
you forgot me.......just kidding......

Vega$
(the wannabe)

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 02:00 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
When is Bruno ever right?

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 02:33 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
I'd been muchest most cleverer than like what you did be thinking I'm am and all that, and I've best to prove of this........

Apryll can you read my palm, and Bruno...you're wrong.

Forsooth, thy forsake me and it snares like a blade of doubt, cutting me to the quick.
Angered by the hopes spurned, I shall haunt thee for 2 score years, unless thine admitance of error is forthcoming, thou shall be chasened hitherto.

So there

CLAY

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 02:35 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
BART BART he's our man
if he can't do it
NO ONE CAN!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO BART!!!
:mrgreen:

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 09:20 AM
(#8)
WhiteStar
You can't see it, Jane, but there's a lot of "cyber blushing" going on over here!! :wink:

Now I have to be good all the time...darn it!!

-Bart M.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com