Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

BigOneII Broadcast- Freddieboy

Old
BigOneII Broadcast- Freddieboy - Wed Dec 18, 2002, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
The Big One II final event happens this Saturday, Dec 21st at 2pm CST! There will be a 'FreddieBoy the Fish' Pre-Big One II Broadcast for one hour prior to the event (from 1:00 CST to 2:00 CST) and then a broadcast the final 4 tables of the Big One II.

Where: Fancast

Description:
Special Guest, Mark Napolitano

THE BIG ONE II Poker School Online Pre game show Broadcasting 1 hour before they shuffle up and deal. We will have special Guest founder and Owner Mark Napolitano drop in and give us his breakdown on the MAJOR EVENT. Feel free to listen in as the one and only Bruno gives his breakdowns of do's and don'ts. The butterflies are in the air and as the tourney starts the krew will exit the airwaves but rejoin as soon as we get down to 4 tables so join in the fun

Any Questions you want to talk about is all up for discussion. Just ask it in the PokerSchool Online forum (school members only). Me and my faithful friends DJexpress and Bruno will gladly give our opinions. If we do not know the answer, we will try to find out for you.

Disclaimer: Freddieboy and his guests are expressing their personal thoughts and opinions. These thoughts and opinions are not necessarily endorsed by PokerSchool Online.

-------

Instructions for listening to a fancast broadcast while playing on the PokerSchool Online software (supplied by jmuzzey).

1. Go to your lobby screen and uncheck "enable sound"

2. Next close out of the lounge and click the actual fancast broadcast on the broadcast page to go through a small setup. This something that you will want to do well before the start of the show.

3. Then you can reopen your lounge but don't put sound back on, you have to play with no sound otherwise you can't hear the broadcast.

Try this FanCast link if you lose connection during broadcasts or if the broadcast fails to work at all. The event will be re-scheduled in just a few minutes so refresh the FanCast page every so often. For more information, check this post for any updates.

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 12:38 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Fantastic!

Thanks very much to jmuzzey for the instructions, here's hoping I can tune in.

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 01:09 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Deleted.

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 01:17 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Aaon, if they are planning to broadcast the final 4 tables you will not be there. I read in an earlier post you planed on going out 1st

Old
Wed Dec 18, 2002, 01:20 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Deleted.

Old
Big One II broadcast - Wed Dec 18, 2002, 10:48 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Freddie & Bruno:

Top2Pair and myself will be broadcasting a show during the first couple of hours of the tournament itself. We will pick up when you guys sign off for the pre-game show. It will be the usual format for the show...discussion topics etc. and a few updates of the tournament as it progresses. We will stay on until you guys are ready to take over for the final 4 tables. Looking forward to your show!

Raiderman

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 08:10 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehazyone
it's only a game
Why am I unable to believe that?

B

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 09:48 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Raiderman

If you plan on broadcasting for the first couple hours.....i think your show will be over a long time before we get to the final four tables!

This sucker is going to last close to 7 or 8 hours.

Just thought I would say something in case you missed last years Big One!

= )

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 10:36 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
as the first annaul members with less than 150 players in took nearly 9 hours i think this baby will take about 12 hours

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:22 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
i will bet 1/2 the field will be out in 2.5 hours, the other half will take longer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com