ok mats,
what happened to pools 4.5 and 6 lol
royw

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 03:41 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Hello JokerAA,

I understand from Mats that it would help if we could arrange our match between the 28th December and 01 January. That's fine by me, I'm in the UK so if we're working to CST time I'm 6 hours ahead. The good times for me then are:

Weekdays - 12pm through to 6pm CST time which is the equivalent of 6pm through to midnight in the UK

Weekends - virtually anytime is OK

However unsurprisingly, I can't play on Christmas day or Boxing Day :lol:

Please feel free either to PM or e-mail me at leethok@aol.com
or to set up a game within the times shown above and let me know.

I hope this helps,

Good luck

Old
game - Thu Dec 19, 2002, 02:14 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Stzaia any time next week after 6pm mtn time
if you want to play for the 500 its ok with me

except xmas day

Bert
sorlipm
sorlipm@cableone.net

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 06:52 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Jesseboy,

I will not be able to play until at least Monday, December 30th, unfortunately, as I will be out of town starting on Sunday and running through until the following Sunday.

E-mail me at costere119@rogers.com or send me a PM before Sunday to set something up.

Chris

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 09:32 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
JokerAA,

Send me an email or post here with your available time and we'll schedule our second round heads up match.

kaigim
kaigim@hotmail.com

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com