(#1)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 09:29 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Adam,

Monday would be a decent day this next week.If there's a time that's reasonable, tell me what you think and we can work something out. Tuesday isn't so good, and Wednesday, I'm working
2.00-10.00 pm. Burdens of command, don't you know.

Alan

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 10:03 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
you guys want to make it 500$?

i am ok with it if you guys can afford it

astrin when you want to play i am fine most days the earlier the better but i can make it any time if you have a problem

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 12:56 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Ironside,

I'm fine with it-let's grab the ball and run!!

Alan

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 03:43 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
$500 is good for me, but it would make winning the final round of the pools less meaningful.

alan, monday is good but only at 3 EST. I can fit the game in then. Otherwise i work SUN-WED 5pm-5am, however we also have the holidays to fight against.

the only other good day would be friday next week any time after 2pm till midnight.

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 04:04 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Adam,

Monday at 3.00 is a go. See you there!

Alan

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 04:42 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
That's 2 pm school time

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 02:00 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Mats,

Adam and I have agreed that Monday, 23rd December, at 2.00
CST, is on for our heads-up match.

Alan

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 02:11 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
i emailed him this morning

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 03:59 PM
(#10)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
First Match - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 08:23 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Hi mats,

Promos and I have decided to play our match on January 1st. Could you set up the time for 7 PM CST?

I do have one concern. I will be in Reno, working at a bridge tournament, that week and I'm planning on driving home the evening of Dec 31 -- or very early the next morning. Weather on the West Coast has been horrid the past couple of weeks and is predicted to stay that way through the first of the year.

If I get caught in a snowstorm and can't get back home in time, would I automatically have to forfeit the match? -- or is there someway it could be rescheduled? If I would have to forfeit, then Promos and I should probably discuss another time to play. What is the cut off date when all first round matches have to be completed?

Dianne

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 08:53 PM
(#12)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 12:44 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
mwig,

The best day for me is a Sunday, I am based in the UK so arranging a time to suit both may be troublesome on other days.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are also good but because of the holidays over the next 10 days this again may prove problematic.

my email is hazza30@btinternet.com

Harry

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 12:51 PM
(#14)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 10:01 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
Mats,

No sign of activity yet- I'm concerned that there's no sign of the match between Adam and myself tomorrow.

Alan

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 03:46 AM
(#16)
Deleted user
it should be set for tomorrow at 3pm (2 school time) i got convermatuion email from matt (i fotgot to tell u)

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 12:52 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
if anyone sees astrin1 on the tables can you remind him/her of the draw i know with these silly holidays they might not be around but just incase they are.

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2002, 12:51 AM
(#18)
Deleted user
Mats,

The match between aha12877 and depraved was won by depraved.

Alan

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2002, 02:12 AM
(#19)
Deleted user
i wasn't the same after my QQ lost to your KK

Old
Hitman H Vs. mwig - Thu Dec 26, 2002, 04:33 PM
(#20)
Deleted user
We have agreed to stage our match at 6pm CST on Dec. 30th.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com