Thu Dec 19, 2002, 12:37 AM
(#3)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 05:40 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I would prefer to play asap. My children come to town on the 26th, and from then til the 4th my time will be a lot busier than usual. Contact me at EStrictsmail@aol.com, ok Clay?

Sandy

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 07:54 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Just noticed this..

Saturday...working then christmas shopping then TBO2

Sunday...wrapping etc. (and I promised my wife no poker due to big one the night before)

Monday...Company annual do.....early start late finish

Tuesday/wednesday/thursday........I would be shot...big family, lots of commitments

so 4th onwards it has to be.shame because I'm really looking forward to it.

CLAY

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 08:45 PM
(#6)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:34 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Well Clay, I can do anytime after 2pm the 4th. let me know what's good for you. You can do it off list if you prefer Thanks for understanding Mats, I only get to spend a few weeks a year with my sons and I try to not waste any of it,,,

Sandy

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 06:05 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Hello All.

Mats, nice work in setting this up.

Melachric.......(and to everyone else in the group for future matches). I'm available most afternoons between 4pm & 6pm (Central time), but not in the evenings until Jan 7th as I'm working every night until then. After Jan 7th, I'm available most Tues & Weds in the evening as well. Best times for me in the evening are between 8pm & 5am (Central)..........I'm a night owl!

Looking forward to playing you all.

Regards, Keith.

Old
Mon Dec 30, 2002, 10:46 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Clay do you want to sign up a time for this weekend? I can do Sat 2-10 PM Central, Sunday 2-midnight Central or anytime between 11 am and 11 pm Monday on. If you want something different, let me know, ok?

Sandy

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2002, 03:36 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
Estrict

Sunday is the only day I am free

early as possible, so 2pm, which is 8pm for me here, would be fine.

*********Sunday 5th 2pm server time*********

Pokermats, what happens now?

CLAY

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2002, 10:49 AM
(#11)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2002, 11:42 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
*********Sunday 5th 2pm server time*********

That looks to be the one Mats... sorry to hear about your computer... I have to get the programs installed in the lap top I bought my son. We made a trade because he doesn't want a lap top,,,, I don't try to figure out 16 year olds though

See you then Clay,,, sorry it can't be earlier, but I work nights here and normally don't wake up before 11am my time which is 1pm Central on weekends and 9am which is 11pm central on weekdays,,,

Sandy

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2002, 12:15 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
ok so Matt, can you confirm that this time is ok and it is all registered with the staff etc.

Also, just curious if any of the other matches have been arranged and if so, when?

Old
Wed Jan 01, 2003, 11:38 AM
(#14)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
pokernenne vs jahana - Wed Jan 01, 2003, 10:36 PM
(#15)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 01:24 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
Ho Matts,

Am I doing something wrong? Isn't the game suppose to be in at the top in the lobby? It doesn't seem to be there

Sandy

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 02:17 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
it's there right now, 4th down from the top

gl Sandy

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 02:51 PM
(#18)
Deleted user
Hi Clay,

It tells me that I am not allowed to join this event, yet doesn't say I am *onlist*. Does it take you to the room even if you don't join?

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 02:54 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
same for me, I assume it will just come up

c u in 5

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 03:36 PM
(#20)
Deleted user
great game Estrict, it was a lot of fun.

Pokermats.......

Who do I play next?
Do I have to report the result anywhere?
What happens now?

CLAY

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com