Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

The League - FAQ & Support Thread

Old
The League - FAQ & Support Thread - Mon Mar 20, 2017, 10:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Welcome to the new 'The League.'

This thread is only to be used to post Support related questions about the new league format. Off-topic posts will be removed. Please leave any general comments here.

Below you will find links to articles relating to the new 'The League.'

The League - Overview
First Time Deposit Offer
Score, Leaderboard, and Tickets
The League Calander
The League Classification
Promotions and Demotions
Old Leagues

Please use the thread below to post any questions only you may have about the new league format. One of our Team will reply to you within 24 hours.

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Mar 22, 2017 at 06:56 AM..

Old
Mon Mar 20, 2017, 02:08 PM
(#2)
Will you receive an email to tell you in which new league we are qualified ii?

Old
Mon Mar 20, 2017, 05:54 PM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeldarkday View Post
Will you receive an email to tell you in which new league we are qualified ii?
@Skeldarkday

Yes, on the 3rd of the month.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 01:33 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2015
so i played the $3.30 university qualifier placed 2nd and also played the $5.50 Masters qualifier an finished 14th, does this now give me entry to the Masters league in April, over-riding my entry to the university level?? hopefully it's a yes

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 02:11 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2016
how do i get tickets for masters league to register?

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 02:50 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by monu23 View Post
how do i get tickets for masters league to register?
you really need to read the first post here and look thru the levels as to how the new league is being transformed,all the info you're asking about is explained in the first posting
To gain entry to the masters league there are qualifiers that require $5.50 to enter and there are also deposit bonuses for for first time depositers to a qualifier

here is the link to claim your'e ticket to participate

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...on-Tournaments

Last edited by ChicoPaw; Tue Mar 21, 2017 at 03:25 AM..

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 05:40 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicoPaw View Post
so i played the $3.30 university qualifier placed 2nd and also played the $5.50 Masters qualifier an finished 14th, does this now give me entry to the Masters league in April, over-riding my entry to the university level?? hopefully it's a yes
@ChicoPaw

Yes, classification tournaments for the Master level will provide 14 places, so if you finished 14th you will earn your place in the Masters for next Month.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 06:39 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2015
How many people are qualify from any satellite, for which the league in April?
1.10 buy-in has played nine people and only one has won nine dollars, if only he qualified for the league?

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 06:44 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanczv9 View Post
How many people are qualify from any satellite, for which the league in April?
1.10 buy-in has played nine people and only one has won nine dollars, if only he qualified for the league?
@stefanczv9

The answers are all explained on THIS PAGE. Please see 'Places Awarded'.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 08:58 AM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2016
I finished 13 out of 17 in master qualifier ..will i get ticket fir next month master league?

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 09:54 AM
(#11)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by monu23 View Post
I finished 13 out of 17 in master qualifier ..will i get ticket fir next month master league?
@monu23

The answers are all explained on THIS PAGE. Please see 'Places Awarded'.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 10:04 AM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
If I win tiks in 2 or more Masters qualifiers in one month (14th or better finish), can I use them in 2 or more consecutive months, or are they only good for the NEXT month? ie. only 1st ticket earned in any one month can be used?

Thanks!

............curler1964

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 10:05 AM
(#13)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by curler1964 View Post
If I win tiks in 2 or more Masters qualifiers in one month (14th or better finish), can I use them in 2 or more consecutive months, or are they only good for the NEXT month? ie. only 1st ticket earned in any one month can be used?

Thanks!

............curler1964
@curler1964

Only good for the following month, any additional tickets will become void.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 11:02 AM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
Just asking for clarification on the first time deposit promo and Masters ticket:

From the page on pokerschool:

....... Allongside all of the other prizes you will get PokerSchoolOnline will give you a ticket to play in the next available Depositors Qualifier Freeroll. Finish in the Top 50 of this freeroll and you will be guaranteed a seat in Masters level for the following three months.
Over the duration of the three months you will compete at the highest level of The League and have the chance to earn your share of the $15,300 in prizes each month, and have not just one, but three chances of winning Masters level and taking home the top prize of $3,000.

So, if I read this correct, if you make a first deposit, AND you finish in the top 50 of the freeroll described above, you are IN the Masters League for 3 straight months?

So, even if you were to place last in the Masters league in your first month, you are in masters for 2nd month, and same for 3rd month?

That is an awesome deal for first time deposits!!

Thanks!

................curler1964

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 12:01 PM
(#15)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by curler1964 View Post
Just asking for clarification on the first time deposit promo and Masters ticket:

So, if I read this correct, if you make a first deposit, AND you finish in the top 50 of the freeroll described above, you are IN the Masters League for 3 straight months?

@curler1964

Yes, that is correct.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 03:14 PM
(#16)
Since: Apr 2011
how many seats from the OSL are going to High School and University and at what level do you have to finish to get into High School and or University

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 03:33 PM
(#17)
Since: Jul 2010
WOW lol I been awhile for a while and apparently I missed a demolition >.>
You All tore down the old school and made a new one???
I like it !!!!
I think the old structure was well overdue for an overhaul and I truly appreciate the cap on the top 3 levels. I'm really look forward to this new format as I think it will create a really competitive feel at the top two levels.
Grab your snacks, fill up your drinks and hope you don't sit to my right
See you all on the felts

ps, will there be any deposit bonus offers available for non-first time depositors to keep an eye out for regarding tickets to any stage of the league in the future?

Last edited by rez71; Tue Mar 21, 2017 at 03:50 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 04:08 PM
(#18)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones31271 View Post
how many seats from the OSL are going to High School and University and at what level do you have to finish to get into High School and or University
@Bones31271
  • After finishing the March leagues, the best 1,000 players from the Premier League will be allowed to play april´s Masters League.
  • The remaining players from the Premier League will be sent to the University League.
  • If needed, the top players from the Open League will be considered to fill any University League spots.
  • The Open League Leader Board will be used to complete University then High School leagues.

It all depends on the above, we'll only know when this month is completed.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 04:10 PM
(#19)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rez71 View Post

ps, will there be any deposit bonus offers available for non-first time depositors to keep an eye out for regarding tickets to any stage of the league in the future?
@rez71

Yes, please see here - https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...sit-Promotions

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 21, 2017, 08:25 PM
(#20)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
im confused. I am a member of pokerschool. I tried to join a qualifier for the new league but it said I didn't have the ticket.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com