Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Detail

Old
PSO Detail - Thu Dec 19, 2002, 11:54 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I am doing a reimport of all results at this time - those of you with questions or problems with your stats not updating should be fine when this update completes (should be done around 4:00-5:00 CST).

During this time the PSO Detail will be unavailable.

Two questions (one for Mark, one for everyone else):

1) Mark: are the cumulative results for multis and sats being reset on January 1st?

2) Right now the PSO Detail does not import any players who have $0 bankroll (this usually means they've left PSO). I was thinking that for the final import I should grab all results, even from those who've left - so we have some permanent record of everyone's results.

Please send any comments/suggestions on what you'd like to see as far as the data is concerned. I was thinking I'd just keep adding to the database and always show cumulative results, regardless of what PSO shows. Since I give the ability to view "last xxxx results" you'll always be able to view the stats however you want.

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 11:58 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Love the "report", Minpin. Good Job.
I have no desire, either way, as for the "zero bankroll" question goes. Whatever is easiest for you, is my choice. Have a great Holiday Season.

Old
Thu Dec 19, 2002, 01:34 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
With regards your 2nd question Min. I think you should grab all results.

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 12:37 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
it is still updating is everything ok? 12:40am est

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:07 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
I'm having problems doing the update - at some point in the middle I'm losing my connection to the PSO server.

And I miscalculated the amount of time it would take to update - it's actually more like 9-10 hours to import everyone.

As soon as it's done you'll be able to see the stats.

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:15 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
please get all records incase mark lives up to the promise of scrapping all records would hate to see a person who goes broke losing all there records.

i cant see mark resetting all the records on the 1st of jan now unless there is a statement before monday.(but i am normally wrong)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com