(#1)
Deleted user

Deleted

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 04:25 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Nice one Mats!

That's cleared up any confusion about entry fees and I too, will support any player with insufficient bankroll to enter.

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 08:29 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Does this mean I can go shopping and then have you cover me??? :lol: :wink: :wink: LOL!

JUST KIDDING but it sure would be nice if I could use my bankroll to go christmas shopping!! To bad its only virtual play money hehehe...

It is very nice of you 2 to offer your assistance in $$$'s, very nice indeed!! :P

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND TO ME TOO, I WILL DEFINITELY BE NEEDING LOTS OF LUCK IN MY MATCH... 8O

SANEIGY :arrow: :wink:

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 09:25 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
hi mats
well it takes all kinds to make a world so I suggest you put up a post for all the players who agreed with the extra 250 buy in to
list there names so that you can forward it to pso to take out of the relavent accounts then whatever amount you receive post it and im sure enough of us will chip in to make up difference.
and whoever is saying its to late to change must either think they are just gonna be first cos im looking at it,if i get lucky and come second i get 2k buy in for 250 lol cant see a problem and if I lose well
good luck to all the 2nd place winners,
and I still would not swap places with you running this
royw

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com