Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Miss Cleo BigOne2 Predictions

Old
Miss Cleo BigOne2 Predictions - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 01:53 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
You pays your $14.95, and you gets Miss Cleo’s following predictions for the BigOne2 on December 21st (editors notes inserted where appropriate)

Miss Cleo said:
Quote:
I predict:
Some good poker will be played (editors note: she’s good!)
Some bad poker will be played (editors note: hey, wait a minute….)
It will be a long day for some, short for others (editors note: wow,,,,how does she do it!)
Someone will oversleep and miss the start
Someone will forget to register
Someone will forget what time the BigOne2 starts
The “system” won’t let a participant in and there will be a “scramble” to “fix” it

I predict:
One table will have at least 3 ‘maniacs’
One table will have at least 7 ‘rocks’
Someone will knock out one of the “favorites” in the first 20 minutes.
Someone will have their pp AA cracked by J6o
Someone will get a monstrously HUGE stack early, and not make the final table
Someone will get short stacked early and make the final table
Someone will bluff all-in, get called, and hit a miracle card
Someone will play incorrectly for a gut-shot str8t and hit it.
Someone will take exception to the way someone plays, comment on it, and an argument will break out (editors note: I don’t think she’s out on a limb here, this one’s a “gimme“)
Someone will write a bad beat/pot committed story in the forum (editors note: ok, this ones a “gimme” too)

I predict:
Someone will loose their ISP connection
Someone’s computer will break
Someone will spill their drink on their keyboard
Someone’s mouse will die (editors note: please see Bruno’s BigOne2 checklist)
Everyone will have to skip at least one hand to go potty (editors note: “gimme“; if not, you are dehydrated)
Someone’s wife will bring him a nice hot dinner to his home office where his computer is, with a nice glass of wine (or a cold beer), and make sure he isn’t interrupted, and has everything he needs, and…..(editors note: ok, ok,,,,I put this one in here hoping my wife would see it….sheesh!)

I predict:
JMuzzey will bluff HUGE at least once with 47o (editors note: heh)
Major will bluff HUGE at least once with 47o (editors note: heh)
Someone will push all-in with KK and be hit by AA
Someone will slow play AA and get hammered
Noodles will make an absolutely correct play and get outdrawn
Hazy will fold AK in a situation and think of Noodles

I predict:
At least 5 ‘A’ qualifiers will make the final table
At least 1 of the “Last Chance” qualifiers will make the table
Someone will take exception about the “Last Chance” qualification process
Someone who no one knows anything about will make the final table, and there will be a scramble for info
Someone who played absolutely incorrectly all day will make the final table
Someone will say something absolutely hysterical, and tangential humor will break out and run rampant…..
The "chat" at the final table will be immeasurable (editors note: even Miss Cleo can't predict how big)
At least 2 idiots who aren’t PSO members will come to the rail at the final table, kibitz, and tell the final table to “CALL” huge bets and “YOU GUYS SUCK/I’D KICK YOUR ASS” when they don’t call
At least 2 idiots who aren’t PSO members will be booted out
Someone will bluff at a dry-pot hand, push the other player out, miss and loose to the all-in player, and incure the wrath of at least 2 players
Someone at the final table will call all-in way behind and catch-up
Whoever wins will have played well, had some luck, and be gracious
Most everyone will have a good time

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 01:56 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I thought they arrested mrs cleo for froaud?

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 01:57 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Deleted

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 02:20 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
jmuzzey bluffs all in with 47 offsuit? wow bruno, you give me to much credit. a bluff is 2/9 offsuit. i mean, 4/7 can make a straight. i think it is a very powerful holding. thanks for the compliment :wink:

Old
Re: Miss Cleo BigOne2 Predictions - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 03:58 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno
Someone’s wife will bring him a nice hot dinner to his home office where his computer is, with a nice glass of wine (or a cold beer), and make sure he isn’t interrupted, and has everything he needs, and…..(editors note: ok, ok,,,,I put this one in here hoping my wife would see it….sheesh!)
Bruno, you absolutely knew this was my wife! I have the sweetest wife in the entire world and she would/is going to do all of this because she loves me sooooooo much.

Im such a lucky man!

Bob

just in case Amy decides to read this thread

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 09:10 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Bruno

Did Miss Cleo pick me to win this year to???

Tony D

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:43 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Loved it Mr Wolf...will see u on the morrow

Mike W.

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:55 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Bruno,

ask miss cleo how the server will be tomorrow

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com