Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Info for Pokermats players

Old
Info for Pokermats players - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 05:51 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hi Guys,

Well, it's underway. We had the first match this afternoon between Cosmotech and jivamukti and Cosmo won. Good job cosmotec.

I wanted to list some information that might be helpfull to you all as this thing gets going.

We have it set up now to where the pokermats classic 2 events will be listed in the lobby 1 hour before the start of the event (fyi)

Also, for people setting up matches on the weekends, please send those requests to pokermats before 4pm the friday before that particlar weekend. This way we can assure that the event will get entered into the system in time.

And finally, as we head into the hollidays please be advised that I'll be out of the office the 24th, 25th, and 26th. So, if you want to play on one of those days, please let pokermatts know no later than 4pm monday the 23.

I think that's it, so have fun and good luck!

Tim

Old
Thu Dec 26, 2002, 07:57 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
hey pokermats... I was never contacted about the tourneys... didn't you get my request to join the P M II tourney

Old
Sat Mar 08, 2003, 02:21 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Hello........"Is anybody out there" Just nosey how one signs up for these heads up tourneys???...daisy777 Thank you inadvance.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com