Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Call

Old
Call - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 06:55 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I most definalty would call here. Sure you have to repect the solid player the made the original raise but if you would call his all in when everyone folds to you then should call here too. You definiatly have the better of Mr. Loose Aggresive on the button at this point. He move all in to keep the blinds out and make the hand heads up with his holding of a mediocore pp, or AK,AQ. Hell I even seen these Loose Aggresive types make this play with KQo and QJs. With only the blinds left to act behind him he does not have a monster. He wants heads up play. Let me throw this at you. If he just called the original play would you yourself call too or move all in? If you would move all in then you should call all in too.

SheWolf

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 06:57 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Oops this post have gone to the thread "Another case of QQ"

Sorry

SheWolf

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com