Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Friday night reboot

Old
Friday night reboot - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 09:11 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
All,

If any of your matches for the pokermatts classic were effected by the reboot on friday night, please post here to reschedule (I'm not in the office, so I can't look up who was supposed to play tonight). I can see that the other matches that are set up for the remainder of the weekend are still in queue, so good luck in your matches!

Tim

Old
jschanba vs. Billy the Kid - Tue Dec 24, 2002, 03:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
We have not been able to get rescheduled yet!

I could play tonight at 5 pm PST or 7 CST.

Please let me know at sham1@cox.net

Thanks,
Jim

"I ain't nuttin but good" :-)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com