Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Kicked out of 10:00 tourney

Old
Kicked out of 10:00 tourney - Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:03 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
did anyone else get booted from the 10:00 tourney?

It wont let me back in.

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:04 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I hope this doesnt happen tommorrow!

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:05 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
kinda thinking it will....lol

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:05 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Yes, I was & also the 7 o'clock 08. Tiresome isn't it

Joybell

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:11 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
im logged back in but my table doesn't open?
How do I get back in my tourney?

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:16 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
how do i find my tourney???? it seems to have just disappeared completely!!!

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:17 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
The 9pm O8 in progress is not in the lobby when we log back in! What's up?

--hockeyrob

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:20 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
ba dum dum....

Old
Fri Dec 20, 2002, 11:22 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
We'll all be nuts if this happens tomorrow! Dang - wanted to get in some last minute practise.

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:31 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
If only it would have stayed down another 20 secs. I was in the 10pm NLHE. and suddenly am able to get back to my table. I am the big blind and have 33. The board is A-10-A-3. $50 bet to me and I have 10 secs left to act. And it is head's up. Well. What's a poker player to do? I commense to raiseing, and get reraised, so I pop it again, and He pops it again. So we kinda, well, you know, get it all in . I don't remember the river. I was staring at his A-10.

If only the server would have stayed down another 20 seconds. (Whine, Whine, Whine) I now have another mark in that "first one out" category in the PSO Detail thingee.

As Scarlett would say "Tomorrow is another day"

Shane aka Jeff.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com