Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

U.K. players

Old
U.K. players - Sat Dec 21, 2002, 05:30 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
How many U.K. players in the Big One?
I'd like to cheer u on after i bluff off half my stack early then put it allin with JJ and lose to A10
post below

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 05:59 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
makes two

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 06:19 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
One here ...

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 08:52 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
another brit here
remember we are british its not the winning its the taking part

YEAAAAAAAAAA RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT
GOOD LUCK FIDGET AND REST OF US BRITS

ROYW

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 10:28 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Time for a sweepstake, methinks. How many cups of coffee will the non-American players drink during TBO2?

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:08 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Coffee????

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:20 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Did I forget to mention that my friend Jack Daniels would be hepling make it?

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:24 AM
(#8)
Deleted user

Ya'll drink that wimpy stuff. :wink:

Take my advice: Get a real drinking man's drink: "George Dickel - Tennessee Sourmash" sipping whiskey :roll:

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:28 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Okay, so I'm a lightweight

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:00 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
I'll be there. Thankfully I qualified nice and early, because my form over the past two or three months has been appalling.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com