Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Todays Big One II

Old
Todays Big One II - Sat Dec 21, 2002, 09:59 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I am currently waiting for an update from Gavin and expect to receive that in the next hour or so. As far as I know everything is now working ok as we put the old server program back up for the Big One II today.

Due to the holidays approaching there were several reasons for updating the server on Thursday but unfortunately we have had to back that out and we are now back to where we were on Wednesday in terms of the server program. However, this particular server program has been very stable so I am not expecting any problems today.

I will post an update and ask Gavin to send out an email to all members as soon as he updates me this morning.

Mark

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 10:58 AM
(#2)
Deleted user

Thanks, Mark.

Looks like a grand day for a Big One 8)

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 01:02 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Buschman said:
Quote:
Looks like a grand day for a Big One
Let's play two!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com