Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!

Old
Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!! - Sat Dec 21, 2002, 09:59 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
How long will the Big One II last folks?

I am thinking start to finish.....8 hours?

Have the rounds been extended like they were in the original Big One?

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:03 AM
(#2)
Deleted user

Win4win,

The schedule says todays special event structure #7 has 20 minute rounds. Twice what we have on our regular tournaments.

:lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :shifty: :chuckle:

Good luck,
I hope you get second.

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:06 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Let me just say this. I went out and bought a six pack to see me through the event. Then I realized that would never be enough so I went back and bought a case of 24. It might be a long night for me as the start time here will be 9.00pm

Mark

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:15 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARK
Let me just say this. I went out and bought a six pack to see me through the event. Then I realized that would never be enough so I went back and bought a case of 24. It might be a long night for me as the start time here will be 9.00pm

Mark
Should've gotten a keg, I think.

I'm figuring on being up until midnight here (EST).

Chris

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:16 AM
(#5)
Deleted user

A case of 24 is a pretty good start. :chuckle:

That's only half the receipe for a shooter. :roll:

You need about 3 liters of a good Scotman's brew to wash down the bitters.

Scotman's brew also makes a good mouth wash when you get a case of cotton mouth. :shifty:

Chivas Regal is my fav but I stored up some Cutty Sark for the long tournament.
:mrgreen:
Here's to you my friend

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:09 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Hi all: Will there be any breaks or besides all the beer, vodka & orange juice, snacks etc. do I have to go & buy some Depends?

Please advise.

Thanks for all your help & good luck to all.

Joybell

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:29 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Jpybell:
You can rent real nice comfy potty chair, with side tray and everything you need to eat, drink, and ops: whatever else you have to do, at a very reasonable price for a day. Sure saves getting up and avoids diaper rash too I might add.
Good Luck
babe60
:wink:

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:32 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
JOYBELL Had to make that correction. ops:
babe60

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:48 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
i been trying to work out the times and my best guess is that
it starts at 8 pm (gmt)
by 3 30 am there will be 100 players left
i'll be in bed around 4 am(want to beat last years result)

the final 2 tables should break down too 1 table at around 7am
and the final table will last about 2 hours

so anyone in europe/UK hoping to make final table can order breakfast BEFORE bed now.

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 02:57 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Babe: Thank you for your help. I've called all over town, all have said they are all out. Do you think everyone is going to be playing in the Big One.

Joybell

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 04:32 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
the first one was 7 1/2 hours

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com