Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Big One II Advice from Mark

Old
Big One II Advice from Mark - Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:26 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Good luck to all of you today. Just a few pieces of advice for you all.

1. This event comes around but once a year. You cannot win it in the first few hours.

2. The smaller your stack is , the more valuable every chip is.

3. Going broke on drawing hands is *generally* a sin.

Here is something that I will pass onto you all and those that remember this will ultimately be winners. The title of this is "Mark's ABC of tournament poker. Three very simple points to remember:

A. Avoid getting involved early.
B. Be patient
C. Concentrate

See you all later at the tables.

Mark

Old
Thanks - Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:46 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Thanks Mark, Great Advice.

I printed this out and have it taped up next to my other (88, at last count) pokers do and donts.

Randy

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 11:46 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Pssssstttt ... hey Mark.. be quiet.. I am trying to win this thing... lol

Thanks Mark and have a great holidays both you and your family.

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:25 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
My advice:

ALL IN 1ST HAND!!!!

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 12:40 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha12877
My advice:

ALL IN 1ST HAND!!!!
double up or bust out huh well i am with yu on this one get 20k in 2 mins and post and fold till your our 350th

Old
Sat Dec 21, 2002, 01:01 PM
(#6)
Deleted user

Perverse advice :roll:

Bluff early and often :chuckle:

the two posters above will take your money & then take a nap & a drink, then celibrate that you took them seriously :lol:

Good luck to all :idea:

I want all of you to do well. :8):
I hope you come in second. :wink:
I have your interest in mind :mrgreen:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com