Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

FOR ALL WHO PLYD IN BIG 1 II..

Old
FOR ALL WHO PLYD IN BIG 1 II.. - Sun Dec 22, 2002, 12:42 PM
(#1)
Deleted user

Hey everyone I thought it would be interesting to see what the cards you busted out on were along with the cards that won the hand?

No need to walk thru the hand as it played out, just your cards and the winners:

Me: AA
Player 1: KK
Player 2: QQ ut oh...

QQ hit a set on the river to win & $25+k to play on!!! WTG

What did you have when you busted outa the Big One II? :?: :?:

SANEIGY :arrow: "ALWAYS WONDERING, HOW BOUT YOU?" :wink:

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 12:54 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
It was not my turn, my KK vs AA about 10 hands into the tournament. Next hand my 99 vs KK and that was all 4 me :s:

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:22 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
My J9s00ted v AA. Nice.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:24 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I posted mine in my other thread, but to shorten it up:

I had AQ on the little blind, no one in but me and the big blind. I raised all in, he called. He had pocket tens and flopped quads.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:27 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
noodles you were in bb and the AA made no preflop raise when you hit 2 pair on the flop you played it right apart from the fact you should of raised all in as your raise on flop was 60% of your stack
just because the board paired 5's doesnt make you play wrong

i went out when trying to steal a round of blinds to help my short stack last a little longer raiseing all in on button with J8o and bb (also short) waking up with A7o

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:33 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
This is a good beat story. Short stacked I raise UTG with A2o. UTG+1 is Apryllshowers, and she reraises enuf to challenge me for all-in which I promptly call. She has JJ. Flop Axx, wahoo. Turn x, and a sinking feeling comes over me. River a J. She had the best going in and the best coming out. All I want to know was where was Apryll when on consecutive hands I had KK followed by AA, and no one called my big bet??? LOL. Definitely fun event, and finished just about right... not quite Top 50 (percent that is). 8)

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:41 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
very early on.......bb...........q5...still 10K

flop 558

5K stack goes all in, i call, he shows 88

down to 5K, i get 3 dream hands in a row.......KK,QQ,AQs and lose money, it got worse from here.........I won one showdown only...62 bb hit a 2 checked down, I won about 4 pence

CLAY

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:51 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
My AA vs. 33
(good player had stack and thought I was stealing I guess)

Hits the two outer 3 on the river.

It happens

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:14 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
KK vs. KK
all-in preflop
his caught a flush

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:17 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Me: A :d: J :d:

Opponent 1: K :h: T :h:

Opponent 2: A :c: T :s:

Opponent 1 got a queen for the gutshot straight...which sent me and the other opponent into the land of 145th place.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:19 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironside
noodles you were in bb and the AA made no preflop raise when you hit 2 pair on the flop you played it right apart from the fact you should of raised all in as your raise on flop was 60% of your stack
just because the board paired 5's doesnt make you play wrong
I wanted to tempt them into going with a hand they might have had second thoughts with had I moved-in. I probably should have bet a little less to give them the option of bluffing. Judging from later play, it wasn't necessary. A flat call was quite fishy I thought. We were both committed anyway at that point. When the second 5 came, I just had to push in and pray they didn't have what they had.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:41 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
99 vs. A5s (Scarz)

All fold to me in middle position, raise all-in ($78k), Scarz the big stack at the table ($400k) calls. Flop is 3 blanks, turn an A and the river a blank. Finished 24th and got my chips in with the best of it. No complaints here.

I also had some fantastic cards. One stretch of 8 hands I had AA 3 times. Later on I had KK back to back followed by 1010 (which I folded.) Gotta like that.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:42 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Me KQ
Opponent JJ
Flop KQJ
No help from turn or river :

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:47 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
My KK vs his KQo (biggest favourite there is?)

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 02:56 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
kk v k2o where the 2 is suited with one of your kings is the biggest favourite you can get preflop

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 03:02 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
I was the one that knocked out diej2002 with the Kh 10h.
ops: ops: ops:
I was trying to steal from 2nd or 3rd from button. diej and the other opponent (Shade) were the SB and the BB. Both had a shorter stack than me and went all-in. I decided I was pot-committed and out-stacked them so I went all-in. And got very, very, lucky. hitting the gutter strait.

After the hiccup, I was a shortie and got lucky with several confrontations.

My A-2 vs FreddieBoy KQ
My A-9 vs FreddieBoy A4
My KQ vs lion KJ

I died with A-J vs lion 66.

finished 22nd. And very, very, very, very lucky to get there.
But I am ready to shuffle up and do it again.

Shane aka Jeff

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 03:13 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironside
kk v k2o where the 2 is suited with one of your kings is the biggest favourite you can get preflop
Yeah, but even he might not've called with that :wink: :wink:

I meant general hand grouping stuff ....

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 03:19 PM
(#18)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
I was the one that knocked out diej2002 with the Kh 10h.

After the hiccup, I was a shortie and got lucky with several confrontations.

My A-2 vs FreddieBoy KQ
My A-9 vs FreddieBoy A4
My KQ vs lion KJ

I died with A-J vs lion 66.

finished 22nd. And very, very, very, very lucky to get there.
But I am ready to shuffle up and do it again.

Shane aka Jeff
in the above 4 hands you were favourite in 3 of them the only one you werent was when you lost the coin flip to the 66 i see no luck there.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 04:04 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
Went out in 129 position. I had a king flush, lost to an ace flush, another player went out in the same hand with a queen flush.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 04:39 PM
(#20)
Deleted user
k 4 suited moi
j 9 os opponent

flop k J 6 J X

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com