Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I LOVE this place

Old
I LOVE this place - Sun Dec 22, 2002, 12:48 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
What I love about PSO:

The play, obviously.

The lessons and instructors, especially Rolf.

The oldtimers: Payshints, Debonair, stkjk, Serpico, FreddieBoy, RedRover, hukilau, myself, and, er, geezer.

The learning and improving players: Aha, JokerAA, zipman, Link, torax, zipman, myelf, and too many others to mention.

Already solid players who joined PSO to get their game to the next level: apryllshowers, TKO, Depraved, pspitalnic, Dreams, Hazy, Cockroach, and a lot of others I am leaving out.

The friends I have made here: Way too many to mention.

I wanted this post to go up before my other one (“It” Happens). My reason is to show that I am not a disgruntled member threatening to quit. I love this place MAN! I just want to see it improve.

Randy Glover

PS: And my “It” Happens post is not about “Why I lost the Big One.” I know why I lost: I made 2-3 bad plays. It took me most of a pretty sleepless night to realize this, but that is what happened.

Old
Sun Dec 22, 2002, 01:28 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Up yours

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com