Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Whos going & signed up

Old
Whos going & signed up - Mon Dec 23, 2002, 12:14 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Here below is a link to the list of which players are going to the convention and which members are participating in the Seminar and which ones are participating in the tournament.

The Tournament is now closed as i have 100 members listed, if anyone cannot play in the event please let me know as i am starting a waiting list.

The Who's Going List

See you all there

Regards
Tina

PS any changes please email Tina@PokerPages.com

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 12:25 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
U forget something there, Tina?

Like, the link? 8O

--Greagar

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 12:30 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Sorry the co ordination between myself and my webmaster was too slow, i could not post the link in here, so she is doing it for me,
check back in a few minutes

Regards

Tina

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 04:59 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
with those players going i got a chance to win a few multi's that week

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 05:54 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I am both stunned and delighted that the first ever pokerschool online convention tournament is going to be a "shutout"

Can you believe that? I can't !!!

Mark

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 05:57 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Deleted.

Old
Mon Dec 23, 2002, 06:09 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
I would love to but both Tina and I would not take much joy out of me winning it. if indeed I did and I never play anything when I am not trying 100%.

Just ask my son?

At the age of 8 he was one of the best pool players in our area. He used to beat most of the adults. That was because at 5 years old his dad never soft played him . Unfair? maybe.......

Has he turned out to be a very competitive young man? You bet!!

Mark

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com