(#3)
Deleted user
Quote:
would I?
yes

Quote:
BTW beckham was lucky to stay on the park tonight
dirty man U player what you expect
Well, I didn't actually watch much of it as I don't have much interest in England, but I would expect no other kind of viewpoint from a person with your slant of mind on the subject of all things United. I usually know what viewpoint people with this way of perceiving the subject will take before they actually make their view known.

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 12:46 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
actaully i didnt watch english match either but the guy on news said beckham should of been off before he scored and it was a nasty 2 footed tackle

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 03:57 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
well i did watch it and if players were sent off for that most games would end as a 5 a side game.

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 05:07 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
beckham was back to his petulant, cynical i'm the only player on the pitch and will play wherever i want self.
u think fergie caught his new hobby from his chairman?

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 06:51 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Let's have a round of applause for the Jocks for beating the shelf stackers XI.

:P

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 08:28 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
lol Serpico

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 09:01 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidget
u think fergie caught his new hobby from his chairman?
No. The difference is that fergie was set up, whereas Edwards is a total and utter scumbag, and that's being polite. How edwards has got away with his behaviour for so long, whilst taking over £100 million out of the club off the back of Fergie's work is incredible.

Interestingly, have a guess who leaked it to the press about Fergie? Hint: It supposedly came from inside Old Trafford.

Total non story. Still, the girl made 100k from the gullible English press hungry for united scandal. Printed on the day the police decided she was a time waster. LOL. Gotta love the idiot tabloids.

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2002, 09:06 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironside
actaully i didnt watch english match either but the guy on news said beckham should of been off before he scored and it was a nasty 2 footed tackle
Well, you shouldn't believe everything you see/hear in a United obsessed sensationalistic biased press. Still, it sometimes has the desired affect. Example:

Quote:
dirty man U player what you expect
Yep. I'm sure that's factual. And who are MAN U?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com