Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The forums are getting Crazy..

Old
The forums are getting Crazy.. - Tue Dec 24, 2002, 04:32 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
As a very small child, I asked my parents why do I walk funny??? Why cant I run like other kids...Why do people stare at me.... Mom and Dad said Life isnt always fair son......
Reading these Forums reminds me of those works.... Poker isnt fair people.....Mark gave alot of people a chance to win a seat....Right or Wrong its done..... Thank you a chance Mark..... Gl to all the winners.... I only ask that you all try your best and respect the game..... Chino I hope you dont quit the school!!!! If I would have quit as a child...My life would be crap now...
Move on people Xmas is comming..... I wish you all the best....I love this school...I just think there are to many river flushes....

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2002, 04:49 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Very nice post crazy, this might put things into perspective for a few people here.

I hope your Christmas is still magical.

take care

CLAY

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2002, 04:50 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
well said

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2002, 05:35 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Not unlike any other much anticipated event, the BO2, has come and gone, and it was to be expected that the forum would be full of questions, comments, complaints, compliments...etc etc. It is, afterall, the PSO place to communicate with our peers here. I've never been part of any poker tournament, that there was not "discussions" held before, during and after, about all the "goings on"....if you doubt this, hang out in the lobby by the tournament room at the WPO and just listen.
We have played, we have vented...and we WILL move on...but there is nothing wrong with what transpired here...it's natural, it's normal.

Best Holiday wishes to all PSOers, their family and loved ones all over the world....we are better for having come together as a community.

'Goddess

Old
Tue Dec 24, 2002, 10:05 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
:lol: To everyone at PSO, staff--players and their families Happy Holidays and may the New Year bring you and yours all that is
good and wonderful.

:lol: Now, lets start getting ready for the Big One III.

ponygee :roll:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com