Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thanks to Bruno and Link

Old
Thanks to Bruno and Link - Wed Dec 25, 2002, 10:18 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I wanted to thank u both for a very enjoyable tournament yesterday especially Bruno. Because I usually play with at least one squirming child on my arms I do not get to participate as much as I would like to in the chats and hand analysis that some of u do. I was very lucky last night when the boy finally went to sleep and I could talk about some hands with Bruno. I had a great time and hope to talk more poker with u guys again at another final table. Poker school is great for this type of discussion and I hope to participate in more of them.

PS. Good luck in Tunica and I will get u next time Link.

Old
Wed Dec 25, 2002, 04:25 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
You're welcome. That was one of the best final tables I've played at PSO. Great, Great play by all, especially you and Link. Congrats on 2nd. Talking about the hands abit helps everyone's game. No doubt you'll be winning alot of them!

Old
Wed Dec 25, 2002, 10:06 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
thank-you very much mhuynh99 .

it was a great table and a lot of fun. you played a great game, and i hope to meet you again at a final table.

link

hossap

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com