Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Mark and Tina traveling

Old
Mark and Tina traveling - Sun Dec 29, 2002, 02:33 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Just a post to let you all know that Mark and I are leaving Europe today (Sunday) to travel to the USA.

We will not be back online again until Tuesday am CST.
If anyone has any problems please email Kevin@PokerPages.com or Support@PokerPages.com

We are looking forward to meeting all the members in Tunica for the first PokerSchool Convention.

Happy New Year to you all and may all your dreams come true in 2003.

Mark and Tina

Old
Tue Dec 31, 2002, 08:49 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
I could have SWORN the topic was "Mark and Time travelling" the first time I looked at this. 8O

Oh well...Happy New Year!!

Chris

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com